Monday, May 18, 2015

Start your day off right

Mount Whitney
Good morning, everyone.

I have found the best way to start my day off is with a tried and true devotional. Since I have been reading Our Daily Bread for as long as I can remember - at least 30 years - I am sharing today's link with all of you.

Be sure you read the Scripture, Romans 13:10-14, consider the Insight associated with today's devotion and pray the prayer. I submit that all these elements enhance my experience with the Lord.

Take time to read One Step Closer. Then maybe you'll go back often for more of your daily dose of the Bible, and use it to apply to your life. Many times these devotions have been just what I needed on just that day. Perhaps Our Daily Bread will encourage and ground you much the same way it does me - one day at a time, one verse at a time, one prayer at a time.

My prayer for you today - May the God who sees and knows all, see and know you and bless you today and every day for as long as you live and beyond. Amen

No comments: