Monday, January 11, 2016

Started a new devotional

Started a few new devotionals today through a Bible app I have on my phone and computer. Most offerings are short and to the point, others are longer and more in depth. 

My choices included Experiencing God's Renewal, One Word that will change your life, Finding Real Happiness and Live Your Calling. I am also working through Tim Keller's Prayer:A 14-Day Devotional.

Sound interesting to you? Why not check out these along with YouVersion's other applications, which you can find here.

The One Word that will change your life devotional ended with a prayer I would like to share with you today - 

"Dear Lord, I ask that you will make it a life-changing year. Reveal Yourself to me as You show me what my One Word theme will be. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I realize that it is a journey of learning not a task to accomplish. Strengthen me as I live out my One Word every day. In Jesus’ name, amen."

No comments: